Policy on Behaviour
This Code of Conduct aims to set out the minimum standards for anyone involved in sport. It applies when participating, practicing or taking part in club-sanctioned activities.
· Act within the rules and spirit of your sport.
· Promote fair play over winning at any cost.
· Encourage and support opportunities for people to learn appropriate behaviours and skills.
· Support opportunities for participation in all aspects of the sport.
· Treat each person as an individual.
· Show respect and courtesy to all involved with the sport.
· Respect the rights and worth of every person, regardless of their age, race, gender, ability, cultural background, sexuality or religion.
· Respect the decisions of officials and administrators.
· Wherever practical, avoid unaccompanied and unobserved one-on-one activity (when in a supervisory capacity or where a power imbalance exists)with people under the age of 18.
· Display appropriate and responsible behaviour in all interactions.
· Display responsible behaviour in relation to alcohol and other drugs.
· Act with integrity and objectivity, and accept responsibility for your decisions and actions.
· Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a safe environment.
· Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a harassment-free environment.
· Do not tolerate abusive, bullying or threatening behaviour.
· Give your best at all times.
· Participate for your own and others enjoyment and benefit.
· Play by the rules and show respect for other participants and officials.